One of the greatest transition in the history of macOS has been made by Apple this year, and that is macOS Big Sur, macOS Big Sur is one of the advanced desktop Macintosh operating system for Mac devices. Apple at the event of the 2020 Worldwide Developer Conference witnessed that all the internal design of the latest operating system is super unique. On the other hand, has given a major boost to the version of the number of macOS “11”, instead of “macOS 10.16”. However, if you are using the macOS Big Sur Beta version or Public Beta on your device, then the previous month Apple launched the final version of it, with the latest update of “macOS Big Sur 11.1”, and working on macOS Big Sur 11.2 update, fall soon it will be released upcoming months.
Moreover, if you are using of macOS operating system including macOS Catalina or macOS Mojave then you can upgrade it now to macOS Big Sur final version to sip the all-new features. Rumors are saying that macOS Big Sur including lots of visual changes elements changes, on the other hand, it’s free worldwide for all users. Also, at the WWDC event, Apple kicked out the latest operating systems applications such as iOS 14, iPhones, iPods Touch, iPadOS 14 for iPad, WatchOS for Apple watches, tvOS 14 for Apple TV, and XCode for programmers with the latest update.
The latest update of XCode includes the following changes for iOS, iPadOS, WatchOS, tvOS, and macOS.
- iOS 14 SDK
- iPadOS 14 SDK
- WatchOS 14 SDK
- tvOS 14 SDK
- macOS Big Sur SDK
macOS Big Sur System Requirements
- MacBook Air M1 Chip (2020)
- MacBook Pro M1 Chip (2020)
- Mac Mini M1 Chip (2020)
- MacBook: 2015 and later
- MacBook Air: 2013 and later
- MacBook Pro: Late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini: 2014 and later
- iMac: 2014 and later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later
- Mac Pro: 2013 and later
macOS Big Sur 11.1 Short Review
Here macOS Big Sur 11.1 update is available with the included of following changes, bugs fixes other problems. This update of macOS Big Sur support for AirPods Max, the newly released over-ear headphones. On the other, it brings lots of other changes with the latest label of privacy Apple News widgets, and also rebuild Photo App, that allows the user to edit photo using ProRaw Photos.
After hearing all the latest features of macOS Big Sur 11.1 you might be interested to install and keep using it. The latest macOS Big Sur is incredible its new customizable control center empowers to mirror on iOS devices. Now you can add your favorite by customizing the control center, the control center is developed with advanced forms, refreshed system sounds, that includes the boot chime, transfer sound, trashing files, locking files.
macOS Bi Sur 11.1 is one of the biggest updates of Apple since releasing the macOS Big Sur 11 Beta version or its full version. The macOS Big Sur 11.1 brought lots of changes such as bug fixes, internal issues, the features like a redesigned interface, updated menu bar, full-height sidebar, redesigned dock with app icons, and updated center, macOS Big Sur 11.1 supported by AirPods Max, TV App enhancements, and privacy information on Apple App Store.
Those who are using Mac devices can simply update their devices to macOS Big Sur 11.1 update using the Software Update portions, within system preferences. On the other hand, Apple manually send updates while using macOS Big Sur, also if you don’t know how to update it then simply head over to the Apple-Logo on the left-handed of screen, click About this Mac, on the preferences window click on Software Update, and check for update. While the update is available you can download and install its latest update.
The latest update of macOS Big Sur including the following new features.
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space-efficient toolbars and full height sidebars
- Control Center puts your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar so you can quickly adjust settings as you work
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather
- World’s fastest desktop browser with industry-leading performance and energy efficiency
- New tab design featuring favicons in tabs, and website previews that appear when you hover over a tab
- Safari privacy prompts for extensions let you choose when a website can work with an extension
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation
- Memoji makes it simple to create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality
- Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips for supported vehicles that you add on iPhone
- Support for AirPods Max, new over-ear headphones
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking for a theater-like listening experience
- New privacy information section on App Store pages that includes a developer-reported summary of the app’s privacy practices
For installing macOS Big Sur 11.1 you need to have the following system requirements.
- Operating System: OS X 10.9 or later
- Ram (Memory): 4 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space: 20 GB of free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5)
Download macOS Big Sur 11.1 DMG File Direct Links+Torrent Link
You can download macOS Big Sur 11.1 latest update using the below down download links, we have covered each and everything in one article. The below downlinks includes the macOS Big Sur 11.1 Direct Links+Torrent Links, it depends on you whether you want to download macOS Big Sur’s latest update using Direct Links or Torrent Links. I think the Direct links are more easier than the Torrent Links, but it depends on the situation of the download process.
- macOS Big Sur 11.1 Torrent Download Links
- macOS Big Sur 11.1 Direct Download Links
- If the above links didn’t’ work get the DMG file from below link.
That was about downloading the macOS Big Sur dmg file, if you have any other suggestions about it so feel free to share with us using the below down comment section. Also, if you faced any kind of problem while downloading so let us know about it.
- Download macOS Big Sur HD Wallpaper – 4K & 5K Wallpaper
- Download macOS Big Sur ISO (Virtual Machine Image)
- Download macOS Big Sur DMG File – Final Version
- Download macOS 11 Big Sur VMDK (VMware & VirtualBox Images)