macOS Big Sur 11.1 is a new operating with the latest update which recently Apple released its update. On the other hand, Apple is working on the latest update called the version 11.2. macOS Big Sur 11.1 including lots of changes more than its previous version, as there were many problems in the interface. But now macOS Big Sur 11.1 is out now Apple is successful to fix a bunch of problems including bugs, errors, and others.
Again most of the users are complaining the macOS Big Sur 11 is having still problem with the drivers. After the installation, most of the users didn’t get success to fix the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues on their Mac devices. But there is no worry we have already figured out the problem of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Fix macOS Big Sur WiFi and Bluetooth Error
Fixing its error you need OpenCore Configurator and some extra Kexts that I will give the download link in the below down description. As I thought the process was easy because of that I didn’t take any screenshots. However, if you faced any kind of issue while fixing it then we are here to hear from you in the below down description.
Download Required files:
- Firstly, for fixing the error you need to mount the EFI partition of your system drive. For that open up the OpenCore Configurator, and mount the EFI partition of your system drive.
- Once the EFI partition successfully mounted, the EFI folder will appear on the desktop double-click on that and open it.
- Now open up EFI>DC>Kexts.
- Open up the required Kexts which you have downloaded from the above links, copy all the Kexts, paste it to the Kexts folder of the EFI partition of the system drive.
- When that’s go back and open up Config.Plist, from left-handed select “Kernel” tab.
- Now head over to the Kexts folder drag and drop the Kexts into the Config.Plist.
- Once the Kexts successfully dragged arrange it by yourself, otherwise, it will not work.
- Close the Config.Plist, and click Save.
- When the settings done restart your computer to make changes.
- Once your computer restarted go back and check up the Ethernet, WiFi, and Bluetooth that whether it’s working or not.
If you faced any kind of problem-related to macOS Big Sur, then feel free to contact us via the comment section.