macOS High Sierra is the significant release of Apple Inc’s, macOS High Sierra is the variant 10.13 release of the Apple company operating system for Macintosh and MacBook machines. However, macOS High Sierra was released on one of the big events of Apple Inc’s called WWDC “Worldwide Developer Conference” scheduled on June 5, 2017. After that, the macOS High Sierra is being discharged on September 24, 2018, with the release of macOS Mojave.
macOS High Sierra’s name has been taken from the place called Sierra which is located in the Californian United States of America. Other versions of macOS operating system like macOS Snow Leopard, macOS X EL Capitan, and Mountain Lion OS. Also, these operating systems names are also taken from the biggest place in California. However, macOS High Sierra is one of the biggest released operating systems of Apple Inc company.
macOS High Sierra includes bundles of new features after the macOS Sierra becomes one of the best Apple operating systems. There you can see bunches of productive features which make your PC more attractive. If you want to use macOS High Sierra then macOS High Sierra includes the following features, High-Efficiency Video Coding, Apple File System, also there are some general features of macOS High Sierra in the below down.
- Siri System must be added to the system
- Unlocking must be watched by unlocking Apple
- Apple Pays the web must be paid by Apple Pay
- iCloud improvement must be used by the new storage optimization
- Apple Music App review
However, if you want to install macOS High Sierra on your PC then you need to have the below down systems with the following specifications.
- MacBook: It must be late 2008 or fresher.
- MacBook Air: It must be also late 2008 or freshers
- MacBook Pro: It must be mid-2007 or freshers
- Macintosh Mini: It must be of 2009 or freshers
- iMac: It should be 2007 or freshers.
- Macintosh Pro: It should be early 2008 or the fresher
- Xserve: It should be in early 2009.
- Note: The latest Macs are also eligible to support the macOS High Sierra Operating system.
Download macOS High Sierra ISO Image For Virtual Machine
You might think about what is Virtual Machine, as you might hear about the VMDK file which contains the operating system to use for installing on the platform of the virtual machine. Also, you might hear about the ISO image file, ISO image file also contains the main installation file of an operating system. Like easily you can covert the DMG file of macOS High Sierra to install it on a virtual machine.
There are virtual machines that allow you to install macOS High Sierra on it. In case, if you are a Windows operating system user, then you want to install the operating system of Apple. Simply, the following virtual machine like VMware Workstation/Player, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, allows you to install the Mac operating systems.
Through this article, I will provide you with the download link of the macOS High Sierra ISO image file for you if you want to test the virtual machines.
- Download macOS High Sierra ISO image file
Also, if you want to download other installer files of macOS High Sierra like VMDK, DMG files then you can get them from the below down links.
- Download macOS High Sierra VMDK File for VMware & VirtualBox Free
- Download macOS High Sierra DMG File Final Version For Free
You can macOS High Sierra ISO image file for free without any issue from the above-given links. However, if you faced any kind of problem feels free to share with us via the comment section.